Latest Project News
- 25 June 2010: A quick update to two rather large bugs is now ready: Version 0.5.3.
- 23 June 2010: Second update now avalible to download here or via auto-updates. Command History functionality now added.
- 18 June 2010: First update now available! Amuse users can use the Check for Updates feature within the app to get it. Otherwise head to Version 0.5.1.
- 16 June 2010: Stuff happened, now there is software. Go here to get it: 2010 June Now built for .NET 4.
This is the project site for Amuse, a new MU*
Client that is being designed particularly for MUSH and MUCK roleplayers.
We've asked (approximately) 297 billion of them what they would want from a new client and, with the help of about that many cups of tea, we'll see what we can do.
Also, if you're curious about such things, it is an open source project written in C# and XAML for the .NET Framework version 4
and the Windows Presentation Foundation.
Get started here:
- Find out more at the FAQ.
- You can then Download the current release.
- Amuse is now on UserVoice! Send your feature requests and vote for others at http://amuse.uservoice.com!
- You can also submit bugs to UserVoice or post it to the CodePlex Issue Tracker or vote for the item if it already exists there.
- And if you have trouble getting Amuse to work or want to ask something, please Post a Question to the Discussions area.