n00b alert!

Nov 5, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Yea, sorry, I've used another client but my previous computer died, forcing me to get a new one with Windows 7, which the other client wouldn't work on... @_@ thanks to Amuse, I managed to wake my characters so they wouldn't get recycled (though how I remembered some char's passwords, I don't know... They got weird) but now I wonder, is there a way to save the addresses/names/passwords? It says there is on the quick connect screen but I can't figure out how! Has it just not been made yet? ^^;

Sorry for the crapton of newbness. I couldn't find it in the help or FAQ so I had to n00binize all over your discussion list. ^^;

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:11 PM
whitekatsu wrote:

Yea, sorry, I've used another client but my previous computer died, forcing me to get a new one with Windows 7, which the other client wouldn't work on... @_@ thanks to Amuse, I managed to wake my characters so they wouldn't get recycled (though how I remembered some char's passwords, I don't know... They got weird) but now I wonder, is there a way to save the addresses/names/passwords? It says there is on the quick connect screen but I can't figure out how! Has it just not been made yet? ^^;

Sorry for the crapton of newbness. I couldn't find it in the help or FAQ so I had to n00binize all over your discussion list. ^^;

There is an issue tracker that you can use, and there is also an off-site feature request page for Amuse that you can use to suggest it. As far as Amuse is concerned, it is delayed due to RL reasons on the developer's part so you may not see a new build right away.

Currently such a feature you have in mind would be implimented in the Quick Connect screen and then saved to a file. That's the typical way it is done in the clients I know.

- Mark McCloud ~ Tester: Alpha 0 to 0.4.1.5311 (Current)