First of hopefully some release early, release often updates! Those who installed the 2010 June
release can automatically update by clicking Check for Updates in the Help menu. This build both fixes some minor problems with the update system its self and adds a basic notification feature when activity has occured and Amuse is not the active application.This build will automatically ping home for updates and this can not currently be turned off. No personal information is sent during these updates.Items fixed for this release:No specific work items fixedChanges:
Missing in Action:
- Updater no longer tries to check for updates the first time you run or displays silly alerts telling you there are no updates when it does its background check.
- Some spelling mistakes fixed in the installers
- Taskbar flash notification added when there is activity in a Window and Amuse is not active.
- A number of items in the menus are always disabled. These are placeholders for future features.
- There is no way to disable notifications currently, this will be added along with other options soon.