Users with version 0.5.0 or greater can automatically update by clicking Check for Updates in the Help menu. This build features a new Command History feature allowing you to recall and send commands previously sent to the server. It also features a number of bugs listed below.This build will automatically ping home for updates and this can not currently be turned off. No personal information is sent during these updates.Changes:
Missing in Action:
- New Command History feature that includes:
- Send or Recall previous commands
- Quick repeat last command with Alt-Z
- Cycle back and forth through previous commands with Ctrl-N & Ctrl-P or Ctrl-Up & Ctrl-Down
- View command history above the input box (Ctrl-H) or in an external window (Ctrl-Shift-H).
- Bug where taskbar button would flash when you minimized or switched away from Amuse fixed.
- Bug where non-selected tabs would scroll incorrectly when you resized the window fixed.
- Bug where height of the input box was not being saved fixed.
- A number of items in the menus are always disabled. These are placeholders for future features.
- There is no way to disable notifications currently, this will be added along with other options soon.
- There is currently no 'Store' command in the History function that is common in other clients. This will be be added later. To work around this, copy unsent text to the clipboard before recalling an old command.