Users with version 0.5.0 or greater can automatically update by clicking Check for Updates in the Help menu. This build will automatically ping home for updates and this can not currently be turned off. No personal information is sent during these updates.
This build fixes two large bugs detailed below.Changes:
Missing in Action:
- Bug where under certain circumstances the command history function cause cause the application to crash has been fixed.
- Bug where switching between tabs could cause a tab's output buffer scroll position to jump has been fixed.
- A number of items in the menus are always disabled. These are placeholders for future features.
- There is no way to disable notifications currently, this will be added along with other options soon.
- There is currently no 'Store' command in the History function that is common in other clients. This will be be added later. To work around this, copy unsent text to the clipboard before recalling an old command.
- Switching tabs may now sometimes cause the output buffer to hiccup before returning to the correct position. This is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update.